More than just a pretty wrapping: the essential role of packaging for spirits
spiritsEUROPE cordially invites you to our 1st Packaging conference
Spirit drinks are closely linked to their packaging.
Iconic packaging is one of the key identifiers of specific spirit drinks and plays an important role in the premiumisation process.
The upcoming revision of the EU Packaging & Packaging Waste Directive will impact on our sector and will allow us to actively drive our sustainability agenda ahead.
Join the first spiritsEUROPE conference on packaging to discover the role different packaging formats play for our sector, their individual sustainability credentials and ambitions.
Our expectation is to convince you that for spirits, packaging is “more than just a pretty wrapping”!
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Buhe (European Commission - DG ENV)
- Adeline Farrelly (FEVE – the European Container Glass Federation)
- Krassimira Kazashka (FEFCO - The European Federation of Corrugated Board Manufacturers)
- Emily Lin (Diageo)
- Francesca Stevens (EUROPEN)
- Robert-Jan ter Morsche (MPE – Metal Packaging Europe)
- Mike Turner (ECMA - the European Carton Makers Association)
We look forward to welcoming you and to engage in lively discussions with you!
Full programme HERE
Report of the day HERE
PowerPoint Presentations HERE