World Spirits Alliance (WSA)
spiritsEUROPE is looking for an ambitious and motivated candidate to support and coordinate the Secretariat activities of the World Spirits Alliance (WSA). Starting date: immediate.
Description: Policy Officer, World Spirits Alliance (WSA)
Type of position: Full-time position
Desired starting date: Immediate
The World Spirits Alliance (WSA) (www.worldspiritsalliance.com) is a global organisation representing associations of producers and producers of spirit drinks globally. As the global voice for the spirits industry, we represent the sector’s interests vis-à-vis international organisations such as the World Trade Organization (WTO), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the OECD. WSA acts on policies of common interest to the industry. The organisation’s Secretariat is headquartered at spiritsEUROPE in Brussels.
Under the supervision of the Secretary General and in close coordination with colleagues from the spiritsEUROPE Secretariat, the successful candidate will support and coordinate the day-to-day activities of the organisation by:
- helping to create common positions on policies of concern/interest;
- managing internal and external communications of the organisation;
- supporting the organisation of meetings and events with members and stakeholders.
- Relevant university degree in international relations, public policy, law, business, or a related field
- Initial work experience, for example via internships, in public policy or public affairs/communications
- Excellent oral and written English – French will be an asset
- Strong team spirit, communication skills and flexibility
- Ability to work in a small, multilingual environment
- A quick learner with a mature and responsible attitude
- Excellent command of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Applications with a letter of motivation and CV should be submitted to Ulrich Adam, Secretary General of the World Spirits Alliance (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 23 September 2022.