This Site is made available by spiritsEUROPE aisbl, Rue Belliard 12, bte 5 - 1040 Brussels, Belgium (email@example.com) - referred to in this statement as "we" or "us". The Site was designed and is hosted for us by Acapella, rue Klipveld 45, 1180 Brussels, Belgium.
- We do not collect or store any personal data from this website. However, in order to perform our mission, we collect and use personal data from other sources (business cards, EU institutions websites, stakeholders' webpage, etc) to perform our mission. We process your name, e-mail and telephone number.
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish our mission and data are deleted once the information is no longer useful.
- When you e-mail us, we will use your email address for the purposes of administering your query and responding to you. We will not publish your email address on our Site.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Lengthy trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to give priority to dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
According to the regulations on the processing of personal data, the User has the following rights:
- Right to be informed about the purposes of the processing and the identity of the data controller.
- Right of access and verification of data: the User may, at any time, have access to the data that spiritsEUROPE has on him or check if he is included in the database of spiritsEUROPE. spiritsEUROPE asks the User to make this request by mail in order to be able to identify him with certainty.
- Right of objection: the User may, at any time, object to the use of his data by spiritsEUROPE by sending his request by mail.
- Right of cancellation and/or modification: the user may, at any time, notify spiritsEUROPE of corrections to the data concerning him and, where appropriate, request the deletion of his personal data.
- Right of limitation of processing: the User may, in particular, obtain a limitation of processing when he has objected to the processing, when he disputes the accuracy of the data, or when he considers that the processing is illegal.
- Right of transferability: The User has the right to receive the personal data that he has communicated to spiritsEUROPE and may also ask said company to send this data to another data controller.
The User may, at any time, request access to his personal data, verify them, transfer them, and, in some cases, as aforementioned, limit their processing and rectify them, by writing to spiritsEUROPE.
The User may also request rectification free of charge and, where applicable, request the deletion of all his personal data from spiritsEUROPE's database - except those which spiritsEUROPE has a legal obligation to keep on record - and object to the use and, where appropriate, request the limitation thereof by sending a written request, accompanied by a copy of his identity card or passport, to the data controller:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: rue Belliard 12, bte 5 – 1040 Bruxelles
spiritsEUROPE will then take the necessary steps to satisfy this request as soon as possible.
1. What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small text file containing information saved by a website on a computer or by a mobile application on a user's smartphone.
Cookies offer the possibility to identify you and to memorize various information in order to facilitate your navigation on a website/a mobile application, to ensure the smooth functioning of these or to make them more effective, for example by memorizing your language preferences.
2. What cookies are used on our website and why?
We use different types of cookies for different reasons. COOKIE
These cookies are used to gather information about your use of the Website, in order to improve the content of the Website, make it more suitable to your needs and increase its usability.
For example, these cookies show us the most visited pages of the Website or help to identify difficulties that may be encountered during navigation.
THIRD-PARTY / SHARING COOKIES
These cookies allow you to share the content of the Website with other people via social networks. Some sharing buttons are integrated via third-party applications that can issue this type of cookies. This is particularly the case with the buttons "Twitter”, "You Tube" and LinkedIn.
3. Will our website still work without cookies?
You will still be able to view our Website, but some interactions may not work normally.
4. Other questions?
If you have other questions, contact us: + 32.2.779.24.23
- by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
- by writing to the following postal address: spiritsEUROPE aisbl, rue Belliard 12- bte 5 /1040 Bruxelles