Head of Advocacy, Partnerships & Campaigns
spiritsEUROPE is looking for an experienced, ambitious & highly motivated candidate to fill the position of Head of Advocacy, Partnerships & Campaigns (starting date: 15 February 2021).
Reporting directly to the Director General (DG), the Head of Advocacy, Partnerships & Campaigns, is responsible for:
- Assisting the DG and the Secretariat team in developing and implementing strategies and initiatives in the areas of responsible consumption and alcohol & health
- Establishing and maintaining excellent contacts with EU institutions, international bodies, NGOs and partner organisations, to exchange information and to identify best practices, common interests, and concerns
- Building and maintaining close contacts with, and communicating all relevant information to, the members of spiritsEUROPE
- Support member associations in developing and implementing their strategies in the areas of responsible consumption and alcohol and health, and enhancing best practice exchange
- Devise and draft positions, publications and materials – and effectively communicate these to relevant audiences
- Preparing and driving relevant committee and working group meetings
- Reporting on meeting outcomes & recommending and shaping course of action
- At least 5 years work experience on communications & advocacy-related issues
- Impeccable and proven drafting skills in English, additional language(s) will be an asset
- Communications and project managements skills (to manage working relationships with external agencies and different stakeholders)
- Self-starter and team worker
- A passion for, and good working knowledge of, the political/regulatory environment affecting the spirits sector
spiritsEUROPE’s mission is to represent the interests of the European spirits sector – producers, importers and distributors. Its membership includes 31 associations and 9 leading international companies.
Applications with a letter of motivation and CV should be addressed to the Director General and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2021. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.