Internships / Stagiaires at spiritsEUROPE
spiritsEUROPE is a Brussels-based organisation whose mission is to represent the interests of the European spirits sector - producers, importers and distributors. To do this, we carry out all of the usual activities associated with industry representations: collecting information from 'Brussels' and across our membership, condensing it into bite-sized, easily digestible chunks for our members; meeting policy-makers as and whenever necessary to make our point of view heard and understood.
From time to time, we augment our 7-person office with interns. Are you interested? Do you fit the profile of person we are looking for?
The successful intern supports the day-to-day work of the spiritsEUROPE team in:
- monitoring and collecting information;
- condensing the information into internal and external communication tools;
- helping create common positions on developing policies of concern/interest;
- helping to organise meetings and events with members and other stakeholders.
- University degree
- Good understanding of the EU Institutions (policy processes etc.)
- Excellent oral and written English - French will be an asset
- Strong team spirit, communication skills and flexibility
- Ability to work in a small, multilingual environment
- A quick learner with a mature and responsible attitude
Please note: we can only take in those interns who are still students, as we are required by Belgian law to sign a convention of internship with the university (une ‘convention de stage’)
Recruitment for February 2019 is open. If you are interested, please submit a CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.